Highly Accurate RFID Timing and GPS Tracking for 5k, 10k, Half-Marathon, Cross Country, Marathon and Ultramarathon
Running Race Timing Hire
Looking for Running Race timing hire? We have solution the right suit your budget. We hire our highly reliable, professional timing solutions, that produce World-class-leading detection rates. Even more impressive is that we can also track runners on every step of the course using GPS tracking technology, something than few timing suppliers are able to offer, but we have been pioneering for since 2014. GPS tracking makes for a truly exciting spectacle for viewers. It leads to higher engagement from supporters on social media, vastly increasing visibility of your event and leading to more sales for future events. GPS tracking also enables us to create multiple virtual Checkpoint or timing points on the course. The system automatically generates a live leader board and includes the checkpoint timing splits live.
If you are hiring an RFID system, on event day, one of more of our team (dependant on the size of your event) will arrive, setup and test the timing solution on-site. Once it has been setup, our staff work with you at registration. We distribute disposable or reusable RFID timing chips, depending on your requirement. Our chips come in various form-factors including bib-number, shoe-lace chip, relay-baton, arm/ankle strap. Chips can be attached to the participant in whichever is the most appropriate method for your event type. We will distribute the timing chips to your participants, and collect them again afterwards. There is no admin for you at all.
Once your event starts, just leave the timing and tracking to us. The Finish and split times, and accurate GPS locations (we can also quote for trackers) can be published live to the internet for instant view by you and your organisation team, participants supporters on the course, or those viewing at home.
At the finish line, and afterwards, we can provide instant results to runners, via
- Instantly published to web
- An SMS to their mobile phone (12p per participant)
- An electronic certificate emailed, containing times, stats and splits, and personalised with your logo or event artwork
Our timing solutions are scalable from; a single timing point at the finish line right through to 10’s of timing points on the route. Use of RFID Timing chips starts at just £1 – £1.50 per participant. Combined RFID/GPS timing and tracking chips are £6.00 per participant
Typical cost illustration:
10k with 300 participants. Use of disposable RFID chips. Single RFID timing point at the Start/Finish
- Start/Finish Timing – £250.00 (includes staff operator)
- (Additional RFID interim timing points are £300.00 per location – Note this is for a pro RFID mat and decoder point, not a manual operated, mobile, or tablet interim point )
- Use of reusable RFID chips – £1.00 per participant – £300.00 (up to 200 runners only)
- Total Cost £550.00
Half Marathon with 250 participants. Disposable duo-RFID chip race-bibs. Single RFID timing point at the start/finish
- Start/Finish Timing mat and decoder – £250.00 (includes staff operator)
- 250 duo-RFID-chip bibs – £2.00 per participant (optional £30.00 setup fee for your event artwork on race bibs. Runner names can be added for additional £20.00)
- Total Cost £750.00
If you want to discuss your requirements in more detail then get in contact with us today